Friday, December 5, 2014

First Post Excitement

So hi! I'm Atrovel, currently a third year BS Chemistry Student here in Philippines. Well, this is the first time I'm posting on this new blog I've made. You see before, I prefer writing my thoughts down on to paper, only to have them missing in later times.

So there.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention what type of blog this is. Well this is a books appreciation blog since I really, really love books. I'm not really sure how many books I've read (I don't count them) but then I realized that I need to write something about them, how they've made me feel or, I don't know, how each book means to me.

Probably

I'm probably going to feature some writers that stayed with me since I was young (like E.D Baker or R.L Stine) and some other writers with beautiful books. And sometimes, I'm going to post some stuff I've written,mainly short stories and poems, nothing too big or flashy.

I have a wide range of taste but I mainly divulge on happy endings. I know it's cliche, but then again, so is life right?

I'm not sure how long I'm going to keep this up but I hope that, well, I hope that I can read more wonderful books and also write some wonderful stories. I hope you can keep up with me and all the galore I'm going to make.

Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment