Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Improbable: A Novel by Adam Fawer

Have you ever been in those book bazaars where they sell all kinds of books from children's book to cook books to coffee table books to for-adults-only books?

I know, they're paradise. Now, what do you think is the probability that you can find a gem of a book?

I'm not really sure what's the answer, but I'm sure that there's a slight chance of finding a book that you can really enjoy. Well, there's a lot of that here in Philippines and one of the gem of a book that I found is "Improbable: A Novel" by Adam Fawer.


As I've described to you before, my taste in books runs a little bit wild so no, this book is obviously not a historical romance book I usually write in here. This book's genre is sci-fi and action.

   

I really, really love this book. If you're a fan of sci-fi, action and a lot of unexpected twist of events, then this book is definitely for you!

This book is different from any sci-fi books in a way that it doesn't deal with any futuristic settings, nor does it deal with aliens or some amazing technology. Rather, this book is based upon an age-old scientist-of-before's belief.

Laplace's demon, rouge CIA agent, mad scientist, twin with (probably) psychological problems, jaw dropping revelations and bombs, this book definitely got some incredible recipe for a wild read. This book is one of those amazing page turner that makes you gasp with amazement and wonder. Mr Adam Fawer definitely gets 2 thumbs up from me for making this amazing book. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is a sci-fi, action and statistical lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment