Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Star Trek Galore

I know a lot of sci-fi fanatic out there are more partial to Star Wars. Truthfully, I haven't actually seen any movies nor series about Star Wars. 

But anyway, this isn't really about Star Wars, this post is about Star Trek.

Yes, you read that right, this is about Star Trek.

And I'm not talking about the recent movies (Reboot and Into the Darkness). This post is solely about Star Trek Books.

There are movies, there are comics, there are a countless fan fictions, and then there are books.

Gosh how I love them!

Currently there are approximately 700 books about Star Trek. To be honest, I prefer to read only the TOS (The Original Series) and the TNG (The Next Generation). They aren't authored by only a single writer, instead, lots of trekkie authored these books.

I love sci-fi genre since it combines ingenuity of human mind and fantasy that may or may not come true. Well, how do I say this, sci-fi genre gives us the glimmer of  possibilities and impossibilities that can open up to us. 

They can be pretty, they can be ugly, however, at the end of the day, it's only the entertainment, the ideas and awe that struck you, or me for that matter. This is probably the reason why I love Star Trek Books, it gives me a sense of unique happiness that only a good sci-fi book can give. 

And with that, I'll feature some books here that I really, really love (which is hard because I love them all). You can check them out by clicking the links. Hehe, I'm just too lazy to fully describe them. I promise, I'll do it next time. One by one.

Vulcan's Forge:

http://books.simonandschuster.com/Star-Trek-Vulcans-Forge/Josepha-Sherman/Star-Trek-Voyager/9780743546775

And all the Star Trek Bantam Book Series <3


Live Long and Prosper!





  

No comments:

Post a Comment